I like to listen. To my own inner voice. And to your inner voice. I like it when we both discover what's true by hearing it from our own mouths. I like throwing things at the wall to see what sticks, and I like giving people the freedom to say things in the least skilled way possible to get it out, and then we use all the tools in the world to figure out how to say it in the world in the way that we want. Some of the tools I use are:
- Compassionate Communication aka non-violent communication (NVC)
- Mediation skills (which I mostly use for internal mediations between you and you)
- Coaching tools (certified in 2008)
- English major skills (those are major skills!)
- Creative experience (as an editor, songwriter, improv troupe member, performance artist, musical maker, video diarist, and crafter)
- Fears I've face, and shame I've transcended. I know that there are some things that are hard to talk about.
I think coaching can be magical, but it's hard to predict if we have the magic safety for each other to go deep. If you feel drawn to me, let's see if we click. Write to me here.